24 December 2012

My Christmas wish for You!

Merry Christmas!!

Oh i love this time of the year, kinda seems like your heart just runs free and your soul feels at ease for some reason. The lights, the plenty plenty "banger"and fireworks in gthe skies, the food...Oh the Food!


And just the simple sharing with family..

Perfect.
I'm home right now with family, everyone's bubbling with life, happy, rested..there is love in the air.
But while i enjoy these moments, i remember that there are some, actually many people out there who do not have anything to be grateful for..or feel that way for some reason we definitely cannot judge them for.

There are so many people who cannot afford half the plate of food i have on my table.So while i eat what i have been blessed with, i thank God in my heart. And then i share. Extend your hand to give somebody something no matter how little can be the best gift you'd ever give them this season.
A very good friend of mine called last night. I have known him maybe 8 years now. Thinking he was calling to say "Oh Eva, i miss you and i wanted to say Merry Christmas..."
He actually called to say "Yo E, i lost my Dad this morning".
That just broke my heart. I thought i felt my tongue collapse and bile run through my mouth. That is not the kind of news you wanna hear just before Christmas.
So while i am here, enjoying time and sharing moments with my family, everyone healthy, happy, strong -I remember that there are some who have lost friends and family, and probably might have a sad sad Christmas.
If you are in this position reading this right now, i join my hands with yours and sympathize with you. You are still here for a reason, and while you have life in you, be thankful..to God. Be thankful, selflessly so.

Life is beautiful. 

Right now, regardless of whatever it is i might feel, i realize that in the end all i really want to is to be Happy. So i let it all go. All the pain. All the sad memories. Every grudge. I walk away from it all and let my mind and spirit run free.
You should do the same.
At some point, i look at myself in the mirror and i say "Yo, i have been doing so much for people..this minute, this next hour, all i want to do is for me." And then i stretch my pretty,long, freshly waxed legs- i let my hair fall and i sleeeeeeeeeeep! LOL
Do the same.
Watch a movie. Play a video game. Do something that would totally relax your mind. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy your body.
Really, ENJOY YOUR BODY!
Don't just lie in the bath, that's boring. Instead, stand in the shower..for long minutes. If you are a 4minute 'bather', stand in the shower for 15minutes, enjoy every splash of water on your skin.
Splurge.
Buy yourself something new. New fragrance, new shoes...just splurge. I mean, just this once. You might regret it tomorrow, but while you can right now, do it! Haha.
Call someone you haven't spoken to in a long time. Remember to say thank you. Forgive quickly.
If you have wronged somebody, Apologize. Speak softly.
And when you kiss......
Make it Linger!

May this Christmas be your best. May your laughter echo for miles.. And may the spirit of God never depart from you. Have an amazing time. Live with no excuses, and love with no regrets.
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New year ahead!

25-12-2012

8 comments:

  1. Great post nd touching too, I almost shed tears at A̶̲̅ point! Merry xmas Eva nd best wishes evry1, u rock girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so touchin', God bless u Eva and may the sweet magic of Christmas not only fill in your heart and soul but also spreads to your dears and nears, and may your life be colorful,magnificent,shimmering and Joyful, as the magic of Christmas spreads on you.Wishing you a Christmas filled with fun and joy. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you, wishing you all that and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the part about doing something for yourself, I have been doing so much for people I have forgotten what self satisfaction feels like... So am do as instructed Ms Eva or E like I like to call u. Love u not just as an artist but love your personality as well. May your friend's rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow eva ur 2 gud ur talent is knw outside Africa,,a frnd of my in belfast(wen i waz wit my uncle) called me nd asked abt u,,she said ur beautiful, she luvs ur bdy building, nd dat ur flows na die,,i den asked her to type in naijabetcypher in youtube she later rang ma fone nd said ur reali talented. I luv u,i luv ur songs,i luv ur videos kip it up. Is ur boy-Aldrick wish 2 say hi,,(08188987889)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! Means a lot. Thanks for reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lool.. I'm too emotional now.. A tear almost leaked. Nice piece though! Shalla Eva!! :*

    ReplyDelete

Make Comments