DOWNLOAD! New Single, #LightsOut

06:54

Ok, straight to the point, this song was inspired by the head above the shoulders. Buahahahaha! Please don't ask me long questions that i can't answer. LOL. I made this specially for all the beautiful ladies and the Ogas at the top who dont mind putting them on top of their smiles. I'm speaking in tongues, i know i know. Download links to #LightsOut below.

Please, Download, enjoy and share with everyone you know. I love you

E

http://www.hulkshare.com/g3mvuw9p8hs0

DOWNLOAD HERE


You Might Also Like

Your Opinions Inspire me! Please Say something in Comments!

10 comments

  1. Love ur songs a̶̲̅nd̶̲̅ your looks!!! Awon ton je bread agege pelu fanta si, emije bread agege month tun fata si... Dope line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, i love this song #lightsout all the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baaad tunes!......pls send me a. Contact info....email ,number anyone.let talk music(majeedficent@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eva, remember me? it's @jermaineqweli on twitter. u can email me on my official email josh@9japowerradio.com lets talk babes.... lemme be ur hype man

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 31, 2013

    Eva just wondering why you have a contact button on your website that doesn't work. Some of us would like a private contact without having to leave comments on a public comment page for privacy reasons. Get this resolved. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's night and so #LightsOut! That Minaj in your voice... Haaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five months gone and this song is still as EPIC as ever, still my ringtone and still my callers tune. Addiction oh!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva....hmmmm! No word to explain,She's over gud,beautiful,hot mehn!!! She da best..lukin 4wrd to wrk wit her

    ReplyDelete

Your Opinions Inspire me! Please Say something in Comments!