All that I AM

Over the past couple of weeks I have deliberately immersed myself in learning a wide range of things, concepts and ideals in topics that would not naturally come to mind. This means I have forced myself to want to know things that I am naturally not concerned about on an everyday experience.
I have questioned a lot, literally just sit there on my desk and wonder why. Why is there a want for more? Why do we exist? Why do some people succeed and others don't. Why do we experience intense bursts of emotions that lead us to want things that have been religiously or morally touted as wrong? Why do i have desires that climb heights towering well beyond the comprehension of my bare human sight?

You do realize I obviously have no answers for my many questions,  and without going off like I don't care about these answers, truth is what answer would be right? And in what measure would right be determined, Logically, Rationally or Hypothetically? How do we know what's right? 
Just because certain ideals have been passed on from friends, family or generations past doesn't necessarily make them right no?

Well in all these weeks of my pondering, I wondered about life in itself. Its beauty, its essence,  and what we are to earth- to the world, this complex Universe.
Not to say that I am right but in my little understanding and in the capacity of my comprehension of things I feel an urgent need to serve.

Now the question arises of how to adorn Service in the allure of excellence like a Royal.

For me, new principles have begun to take prominence in my every day life. And I can tell you sincerely I feel ten times happier than I have ever felt in all my life. I am bursting with energy,  I am eager to learn new things, I don't get unnecessarily irritated,  nothing disappoints me, I just am. Happy.
I think the reason is I have accepted my place as a small contributor to a larger cause. In my capacity as a human being with so many needs a midst aspirations and plans for the uncertain future, what am I giving to help improve the world?
How can I Serve, and in service fulfill the purpose of my higher self.

That's become a core part of my being. How can I help? My family, my friends, my immediate environment, the community I have been placed in, the group I work with, the country I come from, the world - maybe in that order. 
With this mindset I reach deep within myself to uncover the many truths of my essence.  What gifts have I been blessed with? What do I love to do ever so selflessly and many a-time with effort fueled with unwavering ease. How much of me am I giving to that effect?

I AM a lot of things. And I must say, very unashamed of the many things I find that I love to do. Everyday I must find time to do these things, focusing on one project at a time, delving deep into my soul and giving it my everything every time I sit down to work. Whether it is writing, creating music, makeup artistry, drawing/painting, making videos, managing my company or taking care of my dogs -I must do it wholeheartedly in this right-now time that I am blessed to do it. 
In that doing my work as diligently as I can, the Lord blesses me and helps me succeed, creating opportunities to help me excel even more, leading me in paths of still waters, to Peace. And when I am successful, everyone else around me is successful. 
With success comes even more opportunities to work, at a higher level encapsulating many more avenues to truly be Me, which is all i ever would be.

And when things do not happen quite like I have planned, I smile and say thanks, knowing that it wasn't time and I wasn't deemed ready. Fully aware that when i am ready however, the joy within me would be impossible to contain like a bulb would electric currents, offering only a pin head of the Light that permeates our World.

In another post I would take you on my real life journey of time and chance and how things work out for a greater reason than we realize in the present moment.  But for right now, I would like for you to ask yourself- "How much of you are you giving to earth?"
I couldn't possibly tell you what to do, No. But I can tell you what I do, what I feel, how I perceive things- and hope that I can inspire you to feel something different,  positive, beautiful.. Something True.


Love,

6 comments :

  1. This is a really touching one. Coz recently I turned into a person who virtually cares less about whatever problem that might pop up, coz I know it would surely pass.
    So this days I focus more on how to discover who/what I really am - no one would ever help the world if they do not know the kinda material they are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always a source of inspiration, tanx for always been my number 1 rock star, love u loadz......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is jst so nice, i had to post dem to twitter n instagram wic got me so many retweets and likes, i guess evry1 is feelin u too, u shud b an inspirational speaker somday coz dis piece is top class, we love u eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed to read your comment. Thank you so much for leaving a comment and for sharing my posts!

      Delete
  4. Eva Alordiah, i just read all your posts most recent to oldest, i just couldnt stop myself. Am so in love with you right now. #nohomo. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to read more from you. Love ya loads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! Its great to know there are still some of us out here who read and i am happy to keep writing if you'd keep reading. Thank you!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts with Love, #PositiveVibes always. 11:11

My Instagram

Copyright © Eva Alordiah Blog. Made with by Click Media