11 Thoughts in 11 Minutes #11in11 (11 April 2016)


11:03AM A rare gift it is indeed to have the grace of looking up to the sky to enjoy the wonderful ever changing view..of clouds afloat

11:04
I don't know. I may be wrong. But what does it matter if I am. But I do believe I retain the right to choose what to give time for.

11:05
Life is a result of what I give time for.
Time is what I use as currency in exchange for the life I want.

11:06
Thank you so much Lord for your wonderful all pervading presence in my Life.

11:07
Close my eyes and let go, sink deeper and deeper in the Love of Jesus Christ.

11:08
Please bring me back into the warmth of your love everytime I step away.

11:10

11:11 I have a big smile on my Face. It is a wonderful thing to be alive. To be filled with Life. To be drunk on the Love that is Life. To know oneself. To be sure

11:12 What is the connection between Marijuana and eye sight?
That I am not sure of

11:13
May the Lord my God grant me the strength to pray. The grace to stay in Faith. The strength to do excellent work.

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts with Love, #PositiveVibes always. 11:11

My Instagram

Copyright © Eva Alordiah Blog. Made with by Click Media