Blooming in Yellow by Amarelis


Yellow! Such a brightening color really. I used to never wear anything except black for a long time in my life, well not exactly like my entire wardrobe was filled with black clothes. No. But most of the time, dressing up for me included a black piece. Over the years I have slowly transitioned to brighter colored clothing and most recently, super brights! 
First time I saw this piece in the +ElanRed Fashion Store  I knew I wanted to have it on my body! Its such a beautiful combo by Nigerian Fashion designer AMARELIS. And that cape that comes with it makes it an excellent wear for exquisite events. 

What do you think? You like? Oh I love!





What's your favorite color for clothing? For me lately its been white!

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts with Love, #PositiveVibes always. 11:11

My Instagram

Copyright © Eva Alordiah Blog. Made with by Click Media