My Makeup Today was on Slay!!!

I am seriously beginning to consider blogging more about Makeup. I mean it is quite easy for me to talk about Makeup and I could go on and on on the topic. Every one is always asking me how I achieved certain looks, so I figure it might do all of us some good if I was sharing this Info with you guys.

Today my makeup made me so happy I couldn't believe how I felt all giddy inside. I think just seeing it last all day was the trick and you know how You feel when you have had a long day, you kick off your shoes, stare yourself in the mirror and 'Oh No'! Your Makeup is still so perfect you hardly want to take it off! LOL
I just thought I'd do a quick post and share some photos here. Do let me know if you would like to see more Makeup posts and indepth makeup tutorials on this blog.

You like?



Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts with Love, #PositiveVibes always. 11:11

My Instagram

Copyright © Eva Alordiah Blog. Made with by Click Media